Saturday, December 7, 2013

Norman Brague Sanctions Suspension of Constitutional Rights; Renacci Approves

   On May 21st, 2011, the Law Director for the City of Wadsworth, Norman Brague issued the following Memorandum.



   As previously shown in my previous Blog; Mayor Laubaugh; More Dirty Dealings, the Mayor, Ms. Laubaugh blatantly ignores and makes light of both Pamela Wingate's and my questioning. She had responded with an 8 page letter either belittling our questions, blatantly ignoring them, or justifying the illegal actions of the police and various other staff members in City Hall.
View Mayor Laubaugh; More Dirty Dealings
  Prior to the response of the Mayor which is blatantly condescending and illegitimate the above posted document had been distributed throughout City Hall and the Police Station. Because we had dared to file a complaint and civilly talk to the various staff asking for assistance we were deemed threats and troublemakers...that needed "watching"...and I was to be considered "armed and dangerous". Armed and dangerous on what account? For exercising our civil liberties, and attempting to resolve our complaints administratively, rather than filing a civil suit? Is this a crime in Wadsworth that merits surveillance now?
   It gets better, after the April 7th, 2011 Memorandum, in which I was made out to be a vile troublemaker who was potentially armed and to be treated with extreme caution, the following memorandum was issued on May 25th as a supplement to the first;


   The Law Director for the City of Wadsworth supposedly took the BAR exam, and subsequent testing to become a licensed attorney. Yet here we have a series of Memorandums in which Both Pamela Wingate and myself are described as troublemakers that are potentially armed and dangerous. Then the supplemental Memorandum was issued stressing the importance of search and seizure methods...if they feel necessary. Of course they are going to feel that it was necessary! A trusted Public Official, the Law Director stated in the first Memorandum distributed that we were to be considered armed and dangerous! So he basically suspended Due Process and said to hell with reasonable suspicion or Probable Cause; Which are clearly defined in Terry Vs. Ohio 392 US.
This Memorandum in effect was pre-authorizing both reasonable suspicion and probable cause...illegally, but now it came be established that it originated not within the police station, but through Chief Executive Officer, Mayor Laubaugh's executive staff members; surely she was aware of such decrees.
   Regardless, this Memorandum/illegal order eventually led to Pamela Wingate being illegally detained and incarcerated, and permanently injured(nerve damage in her wrist which requires surgery). This issuance show the unconstitutional and illegal lengths in which the City of Wadsworth will go to silence someone who has a complaint against their precious City and its employees. The paragraph's below with accompanying pictures are from account of the complaint that Pamela Wingate filed. As she has never been in any trouble before prior to her encounters with the City of Wadsworth, one can only image the suffering and stress that she has experienced as a result;
I was arrested by the Lorain Police Department on May 17, 2013 at approximately 9:30AM for a Failure to Appear Warrant issued by the City of Wadsworth regarding case number12CRB00125, which is a case I was told was dismissed over a year ago.  The Lorain Police took me from my house to the Lorain Police Department where they said I had to wait for Wadsworth to arrive.  Officer Sean Shannon of the Wadsworth Police Department picked me up from Lorain Police Department.  When the door of the holding cell that I was in opened he was standing on the other side with his right hand on his hip with his left hand out swinging his handcuffs around his finger, as if he was trying to intimidate me and said “are you ready Pam?”  I said “yes” and got up.  He then said “I will cuff you in the front; you aren't going to be any trouble are you?”  I said “no” “And he said “Well you were never any trouble anyways.”

He then put the cuffs on me so hard that they hurt my wrist (I have attached a picture of my wrist to this document) to the point that I now have scabs and bruising.  I told him they were hurting and he said if I didn't like it he could cuff me behind my back and then it would become more uncomfortable for me.
We then entered the elevator and I asked Shannon “Once we get to Wadsworth will I be able to bond and go home?”  He then told me I wasn't going to Wadsworth, and that I was going straight to county.
When Shannon put me in the car he put my seat-belt on so it was under my arms instead of across my chest.  During the drive officer Shannon drove erratically; swerving, rapidly accelerating, hitting the breaks, and chatting on his computer.  At one point he sat at a green light for approximately 30 seconds with traffic backed up behind him.

When we arrived at the Medina County Jail, he made of point of telling me he took me out of the car and told me “You tell your smart mouthed boyfriend the whole car ride was recorded and that he needs to quit running his mouth about me.”  He then said “You need to drop Dan he is dragging you down and it is his fault you are here.  He should worry about taking care of his family instead of making phone calls and sending letters all day long.”
I was then taken into MCJ (Medina County Jail) where I was searched, patted down and had to remove all my jewelry and shoes.  When they removed my handcuffs my right wrist was bloody from the handcuff being so tight.  When I asked for medical help Shannon said I was only trying to get attention and that I probably did that to myself and I was fine.  I never received medical help.  I was then taken into a small room containing nothing but a small table and two chairs.  A nice officer with the MCJ offered me food and water on several occasions when I arrived and Shannon said I didn’t need anything and that I was only trying to get attention.  During the time I was in the room, Officer Shannon came in on two separate occasions asking me about Dan.  When I said “I had nothing to say about Dan” he replied with “If you help us we will help you.”  Shannon came in the room on a third occasion with a woman who claimed to be Collette Graham, the attorney we thought we had with the ACLU.  I told her I didn’t believe her.  She argued she was there to help, I asked if that was true how did she get to Ohio form New York so fast?  I told her it made no sense and that I did not believe she was who she was claiming to be.  She told me I was starting to sound irate and crazy, she then left the room spoke with Shannon and left and I did not see her again.

I was in the small room from noon until approximately 5pm.  I did not have anything to drink or eat while I was in there.  It took me about an hour to get someone’s attention and I was finally able to use the bathroom around 4pm.  At 5 they started my booking process and gave me a bag of food.  During the booking I spoke with a psych nurse who said I was fine mentally.  I then sat outside with the other inmates and the psych nurse brought me pills to take, I said I didn’t need them and he told me it would be better for me if I took them.  I took the pills and then the psych nurse told the officer behind the desk I needed to be laying down within one hour because the medication would kick in before then.  She told him I only had to have prints done and take a shower and would be lying down in a cell in plenty of time.  About 20 minutes later they took my prints and made me sit down again.  An hour later they took me for my shower, at this point I had trouble standing by myself and at one point fell over trying to shower and I scraped my leg during this process.

After I was dressed I was put in a holding cell for a few minutes and and then taken to a cell with no one else in it (C-100).  I was told I could make phone calls if I wanted to so I began trying to call bail bonds companies.  I then went back in my cell and a few minutes later a woman came in and told me that I needed to take off my clothes, glasses and wrist band and that I was being put on suicide watch.  When I asked why she said “You just told me you wanted to hurt yourself”  I said “no I didn’t, I was making phone calls and came back in here to sit down”   She said “yes you did, you have to wear this vest and you will remain in here for the remainder of the night and you will no longer be able to come out or make calls”  She then took my blankets, sheet, cup, spoon, soap and toiletries, clothes glasses and wristband, locked my cell and left.  I then attempted to go to sleep.

At 6am on the 18th, they slid my food through the door.  I put it on the table and laid back down to sleep, to depressed to eat.  At around 830 a female corrections officer opened my door and asked me if I was feeling better.  I said yes.  She asked me if I wanted to hurt myself, and I said no.  She then gave me my blankets and other belongings back and said I was free to use the phone or read a book if I wanted to and told me I was no longer on suicide watch.  I did not see or speak to a doctor during any of this  About an hour later, I was moved to a cell with other inmate that wasn’t isolated (C-76).

I was bonded out at 7:30PM by Conni Overstreet, a woman who works for A1 bonds, and will be witness to things I have mentioned in this letter.  I had to call Wadsworth because my warrant was still active up until the 20th of May.  I went to court for my arraignment on May 22, 2013 at 8:30AM.  I plead not guilty.  I received a letter in the mail stating that my change of plea hearing is scheduled for 8:30AM on June 4.  I did not, nor do I wish to change my plea!  After all of this I feel they are still messing with my life and I want it to stop.   Also, I have went to the hospital for my wrist injury.  I was told I have soft tissue damage, and possible nerve damage as well.  I have to go back in a couple of weeks to get everything checked again.  For now, I have to wear a wrist splint.  I can be contacted at 4403815801.  Thank you.

Pamela Wingate



This was her official report which was filed shortly after she returned with news from the hospital in Lorain. During her brief incarceration/illegal detainment, which directly stemmed from illegal orders from the City of Wadsworth's executive staff. Pamela Wingate was denied medical treatment for her wrist, she was detained in a cell without bathroom facilities for nearly six (6) hours (she had not had access to such since approximately 9:38am that morning), she was denied sustanance for the same amount of time, and interrogated by Patrolman Shannon and a woman (that claimed to be with the New York ACLU -she had logged in as a visitor under the name C. Graham). Shortly thereafter, she was , forcefully medicated and punitively placed in a Suicide Watch cell so that she could not bond out on a 2nd degree Misdemeanor (which had previously been dismissed).
   Asides from the fact that Shannon had acted in the capacity of a jackbooted thug for the Law Director...basically treating her how he had stated that they should in the Memorandums issued on April 7th and May 25th of 2011 simply because we had complaints that we wished resolved, the case that she was illegally picked up on was a false filing as admitted to by the Mayor/Chief Executive Officer in the attached contract on page one (1) Paragraph B of Recitals ( She had recently went for her hearing on November 27th of 2013...and Judge Mcilvaine still found her guilty! even after making reference to the contract being brought to his attention-and Norman Brague had the gall to recommend that she receive 90 days in jail! Her jury trial was cancelled and her attorney John Carney, which she fired, had without her signature changed her plea to guilty!)






  The Mayor, was indeed knowledgeable of all of these actions including the most recent in which Judge Mcilvaine found her guilty, and Stormin Norman's request that she receive 90 days. In fact she is nothing more than a corrupt Public Servant abusing their positions of authority by betraying the Public's Trust. They ALL advocated the way Pamela Wingate was treated. The only reason that they are claiming they want to be helpful is because they are terrified that if this actually makes it to the point that it gets to a Federal Court, then they will all get jail time, and bring down their biggest ally, Congressman Renacci. That is right, Congressman James Renacci. Last week, he contacted Colonel Paul Pride(badge number 120, unit number 4024) of the Ohio State Highway Patrol and left him a voice mail stating that he wished to speak with him in regards to the issues that Pamela Wingate and myself have brought to his attention. During the conversation, Renacci intimated that I was merely bored and creating chaos. He went on to vouch for the Mayor and the City of Wadsworth, asking that he dismiss any pending investigation...and that he wanted Colonel Paul Pride to know where he stood on these issues. On Wadsworth's side. Colonel Paul Pride informed us that he had asked James Renacci to come in and speak on these matters in person. Mr Renacci had agreed , but only if he could bring an attorney. He then began evading questions and relaying that he didn't wish to speak on certain matters.
   The following day Renacci was a no show. Colonel Paul Pride contacted him and was told by Renacci that he was a busy man. Colonel Paul pride then issued him the ultimatum that if he didn't show up by 4pm the following day that he was going to get a warrant to bring him in on Obstruction of Justice. He arrived the next day shortly before noon, with two attorneys in tow. He had refused to answer many of the questions, so an official statement was not released by Colonel Paul Pride of the OSHP, but he touched upon certain points(and this is paraphrased). One, that Renacci was wholly behind the City of Wadsworth and their decisions. They are good people and that Dan is creating chaos because he is bored and lives to cause trouble. He also made reference to my Blog, lol. He had originally stated that I was making the letter up, but on this occasion he had the ready excuse that the Mayor was stressed when she wrote it, and that there was nothing in it that she didn't respond to correctly(lol). In reference to my Blog he also brought up Marie's Pizza. He stated, according to Colonel Paul Pride, "that Marie's is a family run establishment, with good people." He must not have read the criminal records pertaining to the managers and their family members, or to the fact that they are in and out of hospitals and rehab facilities pertaining to drug use. I guess that Congressman no longer have to pick and chose the background of the people that they choose to associate with for fear of sullying their careers and reputations. He also went on to explain that his current opinion was that I set Pamela Wingate up? ...how he figures this is beyond me. How can anyone determine that the local government is so corrupt that they will break laws and Betray the Public Trust...against his then fiancee? Are they insinuating that I am some kind of an evil genius that can compel the City of Wadsworth to violate the Law and Constitution against their will? WTF. That is like going before a Grand Jury and exclaiming that you are innocent...because the devil made me do it. LOL. Just thought that I would relay this...since he was voted in office by us, lol, and even with two attorneys...that was the best defense that he could come up with...wow. Wow...still unbelievable. Next they will drag me out of my father's house exclaiming to the world that I am a witch! and need burned alive in the middle of town so that God doesn't get mad. Anyway, Renacci was very evasive and refused to answer many of the questions according to Colonel Paul Pride of the OSHP, and he intends on bringing him in under the auspices of Obstruction of Justice because he feels that he knows more and was being most uncooperative.
   In closing, I wish to ask any of my readers to come forward if at anytime they have experienced similar treatment at the hands of the Wadsworth Police Department, or its City Officials. I in no way believe that mine and Pamela's occurrences are isolated incidents, I do believe that we have fought them tooth and nail the longest...and they are simply at a loss for how to react other than illegally, especially with Congressman Renacci rearing his ugly head publicly now on taxpayers money. Is this what we pay our elected officials to do? For a US Congressman to back the illegal actions of a small town that he was once Mayor himself in?
   I have enclosed the links to all my previous blogs in case anyone might be interested in reviewing them. I realize that I committed agg arson nearly 17 years ago, but I am a law abiding citizen now. I am not bothering anyone, and Pamela has never bothered anyone in her life. The most that she had prior Wadsworth was speeding tickets. Read, and judge for yourself, and please feel free to contact me if anything similar has occurred to you.

   Thank You Most Sincerely For Your Time, Daniel Eggeman


In October of 2011
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=421498758647700502;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=9;src=postname

Theft In Office; Wadsworth and Medina
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=421498758647700502;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=9;src=postname

Interview With Roger King
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=7031188663891554380;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=6;src=postname


State Police Investigating The Corrupt Officials In the City Of Wadsworth
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=5836543185341339374;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=7;src=postname


The City of Wadsworth's Under Code Water Pipes
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=6564034282562867544;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=5;src=postname



Wadsworth Police Corruption; Continued Harassment
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=7813523928679121811;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=4;src=postname



Norman Brague; A Menace To the Criminal Justice System
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=8205629336220542061;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=3;src=postname



Wadsworth; Dirty Dealings with Mayor Laubaugh
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=4712941671199610842;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=2;src=postname



Mayor Laughbaugh; More Dirty Dealings
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8777961532911808181&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=3765422607308024901;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=1;src=postname































































No comments:

Post a Comment